This is episode #136 of the Welcome! podcast.
Here are some of the things we talked about:
- Stuart Coxe worked with Mr “Reality TV”, Mark Burnett
- His experience working for CBC for 15+ years
- Stuart Coxe helped to develop and launch Dragon’s Den in 2006
- What his childhood was like.
- Producing the “Becoming Canadian” series to celebrate Canada 150 in 2017
- Stuart Coxe produced the Passchendaele interactive documentary called “Spurred On”
- The current popularity of podcasts
- How podcasts can monetize; especially in Canada with many independent podcastor’s and an overall small audience size.
- Stuart Coxe teamed up with Gord and Mike Downie and the Wenjack family to start the Downie Wenjack Fund
- Starting Antica
- Where the name Antica came from
- Working with Peter Mansbridge during 9/11
Music by Afraaz Mulji.
If you liked this episode you will also like the following conversations with other former podcast alumni: