I like reading. I think I always have. I’ve almost read every Hardy Boys books and many Robert Ludlum books. These days my reading includes stuff about social media. I’ve recently read Trust Agents as well as Accidental Billionaires. (To be honest, I think I need to get some more Ludlum in my veins – one can only get to serious.)
Today, I’m very excited to offer all my blog readers a chance to win a fantastic book called Crush It! by Gary Vaynerchuk. I recently put out a challenge on Twitter that if and when I reach 1000 followers on Twitter I would give away 2 copies of the best-selling book.
So, here I am. True to my word I will give away 2 copies. One will be the hardcover edition. The other will be a very cool online web-based version of the book from vook.com. (Check out the link. It’s pretty cool!)
On with the contest! Contest? You bet. Here are the rules:
- You must participate on my blog to have a chance of winning. (No Facebook entries please. Thank you.)
- Leave a comment on WHY you deserve to win either copy of the book.
- Winner will be based on what I determine as the best response.
- I am looking for a minimum of
10, 8, 5, 3, 2 responses (so tell your friends to apply because I only know of 4 people who actually read this!)
- Contest runs from now until I finish eating my lunch on January 22.
Ready. Set. Go.