Aneil Gokhale is the Director of Philanthropy for the Toronto Foundation. In his role he is responsible for the development and management of the new business portfolio. In this episode we discuss:
- his work with the Toronto Foundation the Love, Scarborough fundraising initiative in support of the Scarborough Health Network Foundation.
- how he switched from business and science to philanthropy.
- his favourite things in Scarborough.
- how young adults can become involved in philanthropy.
- why Toronto is the best city in the world…for some people.
This is Episode #264 of the Welcome! podcast.
You can also subscribe to the podcast via RSS Feed if you so desire.