Amira de Vera is a good friend of the Welcome! and has supported us over the past 2+ years. So much so that we decided to pull back the covers on this in-depth and revealing discussion with one of Canada’s top entertainment and lifestyle public relations professionals.
This is episode #140 of the Welcome! podcast.
Here are some of the things we discussed with Amira de Vera:
- Studying Political Science and International Relations in Ottawa at Carelton University
- Her dream job of being a DeeJay
- How Amira de Vera got her first break in the world of PR
- The highs and lows of starting her own PR company
- What Amira de Vera’s favourite food is
- Her favourite place in Toronto to take a selfie
- Her favourite client
- The types of clients she doesn’t take on or would fire
Google Play Music
You can also subscribe to the podcast via RSS Feed if you so desire.
Music by Afraaz Mulji.
If you liked this episode you will also like these: