3 4 choices:
- Windows Phone 7.
- BlackBerry (pick your version. I use a Torch).
- Android-powered device.
- iPhone 4 (does anyone still use a 3?)
I’m not going to tell you which one to use. But here are some questions you should ask yourself. The answers will tell you which one you should use.
- what do you want to use the phone for?
- are mobile apps important to you?
- will you use it to make any sort of visual presentation?
- what’s your budget?
- are you a full time or a part time agent?
- do you value productivity tools over entertainment applications?
- is a smartphone a communication device for you?
- are there mobile apps that you need to conduct business?
- is having the latest and coolest gadget important to you?
Ok. I said I wouldn’t tell you which phone to use. But I will tell you which phone I use. The BlackBerry Torch. I’m thinking if I was using an Android or iPhone that I’d be too busy playing games and wasting money buying apps.
But that’s just me.