Last week I had the opportunity to sit down and talk to my good friend Gregg. For those who don’t know, Gregg Tilston is the Global Social Media Leader at Flight Centre. Besides being a good friend, he’s a very smart guy when it comes to web marketing and social media.
In this episode, Gregg and host, Karim Kanji, discuss:
– The social media strategy and tactics he helps lead and promote at Flight Centre
– Earned media vs paid media on Facebook
– The importance of understanding engagement, measurement and metrics
– What Flight Centre is learning from social media security
– The value (or lack thereof) of social media influence rating tools such as Klout and Kred
This post was first published on thirdocean.com/blog