Bree Taylor is a singer-songwriter based out of Streetsville, Mississauga.
This is Episode #149 of the Welcome! podcast.
- Bree Taylor started singing at the age of 6 in a choir
- Bree attended the University of Toronto’s Faculty of Music and then went to the Oakville Academy for the Arts
- Her first single was called “Broken Dreams”
- Bree Taylor and I also spoke about how the #MeToo movement impacted her life and work as a singer-songwriter
- Her latest single is called “You Played It All” and is from the EP, “Unbreakable” which was released on October 19, 2018
Please listen to Bree’s newest single, You Played It All, at the end of this episode!
If you liked this conversation with Bree Taylor you may also like these talks: